Ryan*Kelly*Chloe*Maya*Joshua
Oh my gosh! I need to come visit you guys. Mr. Joshua has grown WAY too much since I last saw him! I heard about his broken arm - that is so sad! He's so little to have a cast! I'll be calling you soon...I need to come see your house!
Your kids are so cute. We need to get together this summer. I'll be out soon June 11th to July 23rd.
Happy birthday Chloe I miss you! Your lil boy is so freaking cute!
Such cute pictures!! How sad that Joshua broke his arm. He seems to be pretty happy anyways.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I need to come visit you guys. Mr. Joshua has grown WAY too much since I last saw him! I heard about his broken arm - that is so sad! He's so little to have a cast! I'll be calling you soon...I need to come see your house!
Your kids are so cute. We need to get together this summer. I'll be out soon June 11th to July 23rd.
Happy birthday Chloe I miss you!
Your lil boy is so freaking cute!
Such cute pictures!! How sad that Joshua broke his arm. He seems to be pretty happy anyways.
Post a Comment