I've notice that I always post pictures, but never tell what has been going on with us. So, here is a start.... I've been tagged.
8 Shows I LOVE to watch: Cooking shows on the Food Network, What Not to Wear, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, College Football, 3rd Rock, Law and Order
8 Things that happened today (this morning): Made my girls a yummy breakfast, got Chloe dropped off at school, 3 loads of laundry, cleaned my couches, vacuumed, talked to my sisters, made lunch, talked to my sisters and Angie on the phone.
8 Places I love to eat: Pad Thai House or any Thai restaurant, mostly any Mexican restaurant, Cheesecake Factory, Outback, Red Robin, Blimpie, Johnny Carino's, Round Table Pizza.
8 things I'm looking forward to: Getting back into shape, Christmas, watching my kids grow up, shopping for new clothes (after losing baby weight), running Robie Creek, Seeing family over the holidays, the weekend (to spend time with my hubby), summer.
8 things on my wish list: new car, toned body, sleep through the night (6 wk. old baby, will it ever happen)? happy kids 24/7, not to see family members struggle, endless spending, endless eating and not gaining weight, travel around the world with my husband.
8 people I tag: Amy, Jessica H., Kara, Christi, Tara, Sara-Lynn, Julie C., Carrie
Friday, December 12, 2008
Posted by kelly at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment