Joshua arrived on Tuesday, October 28 at 7:46 PM. He weighed 9 pounds 7 ounces. We are all doing well and love having him with us.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Joshua Ryan
Posted by kelly at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan*Kelly*Chloe*Maya*Joshua
Joshua arrived on Tuesday, October 28 at 7:46 PM. He weighed 9 pounds 7 ounces. We are all doing well and love having him with us.
Posted by kelly at 2:02 PM
5 comments:
YEAHHH!! Congrats! He is so cute and I love the name. When I saw the title of your blog I was so excited to see pictures of him. I am glad to hear it went well. Hope you are feeling good and can't wait to meet Joshua!
Oh my goodness, he is SO cute! I can't wait to see him in person! Those cute little cheeks, I just want to squeeze him! Congratulations to all of you, I'm glad he made it here safely!
I have been asking everyone if they had heard any details, so I am SO excited to see the newest Vestal! He is darling. Congratulations! 9.7!! Way to go mama!! Hope the transition is going well at home.
Congratulations!!! He is adorable. We are so happy for you.
OH how wonderful! What a cute guy! I'll bet the girls are all over him and big helpers. Hope you are recovering well. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment