Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ryan's New Love




Believe it or not, I have encouraged my husband over the last couple of years that he should buy a motorcycle (dirt bike). Growing up he went with Larry (his step father step who is an avid rider) all the time. Finally, he decided to take the plunge and bought a bike from Larry. I'm still not sure if that was a good thing because his beloved bike is all he thinks about. He has gone riding with a group of friends in Stanley and with Larry in Fairfield. He is always talking about going riding and when the next possible outing can take place. OK, it really isn't that bad, but I love to tease him. I think its great that he has a new hobby that he loves and that we can enjoy as a family in the near future.

0 comments: