Monday, September 8, 2008


\

Thank You Angie!!!!

8 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

Your family is so cute! The girls are getting so big. Great pictures!

Brian or Julie said...

I'm so glad to see that you have a new posting. You are looking good. ;) I will be like that in no time. We miss you guys. Love The Homer's

Sara-Lynn said...

Your pictures look great. Yay for a boy!! I love your hair dark. I am so glad you have a blog, it's a lot easier to keep in touch for me. I'm just lazy!

Sara said...

You pics are so cute, love 'em! I had such a good time visiting with you the other day. You look adorable! See you soon!

Amber said...

You look great! I wish I looked that good while pregnant. Congrats on the boy!

Kirsten said...

WOW! Great pics! That is one adorable family you have going there! I am so excited for you guys to have a boy. I'm not going to be able to make it to your shower. Both of my boys are sickly and I can't find a babysitter.

I will have to send you a list of boy names. We had SUCH a hard time with boy names x2!

Lookin' good Mama!

Davis said...

We didn't even know Kelly was pregnant...thanks a lot for consulting us before hand. I thought I was your life coach. Since you guys are obviously copying us with the 2 girls and now the boy, you might as well name your son Jacob...maybe alter the spelling..Jakob

Carrie Miller said...

Kelly, these pictures are awesome! Your family is so cute!