Monday, August 4, 2008

Good Times in Utah

Amy and I drove to Utah with our kids to visit our older sister Christi. We had a fabulous time, however, all the kids and Christi got the flu---YUCK. Though someone was sick everyday, we still managed to shop, watch movies, and hang out. The kids had a blast and can't wait to go back to Aunt Christi's house.

3 comments:

Brian or Julie said...

Hey what's up? It's good to see you have a blog. I just love this thing. I'm so happy that you guys are having a boy. Take care. Julie Homer

Annie said...

Hey guys I don't know how i ran into your blog but I am so excited!! You family is beautiful!! Were are you guys living? Our blog is private so send me and email to funlittleboys@live.com and i will send you an invite.

Where are steve and Jodi? tell them hi for me. Would love to stay in touch with you guys!!
Rick and annie sager

Shannon and Family said...

Hi Kelly! So exciting you are having a boy. Your girls are getting so big. I love the summer backyard play pics. Let me know the next time your guys pass through Utah, we should try to catch up with eachother. Shannon Peterson.